View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 10:14 PM   #13
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Federal Reserve Cannot Account for $15 Trillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
ILLUMINATE the ILLUMINATI. I like that! Just keep poking, asking, shining, digging, etc...and the awful truth will emerge...but it may be more upsetting than we can imagine. Ignorance is bliss...but it can destroy you. We need to do a complete house-cleaning of Planet Earth.

Tip O'neil used to test the microphone by saying 'Testing...One Billion, Two Billion, Three Billion!'
Blessings Orthodoxymoron,

Thanks, I was thinking of the Alex Collier transcript when Vissaeus speaks of degenerated societies I posted some time ago here:
Alex Collier Contactee ... Message from the Andromedans http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4507

You likely agree that the Illuminati = degenerated society?

(When I first transcribed this I thought he said eliminate and now, listening to it again recently, I think he said illuminate...minute 6:18 of 4/7)

Excerpt:

Quote:
Vissaeus continues:
"The most necessary action for all of your Terraview races who are aware is to do whatever you are capable of to illuminate your degenerated societies."

"Consciousness is your scale, it always provides balance, which does not ever fail. It speaks to those who listen and tells them what to do and what not to do. Not to one or all beings who choose to be evolved. The administrators of your government are responsible for professional order, but not your moral codes of order."

"The key to your happiness Terrans is in the hands of your own consciousness. We have perceived that you Terrans have arranged your lives not according to yourselves, but according to others."

"Your disappointments are due to this fact. This kind of conduct of yours is what is limiting your races. Each one of you is a free soul, a free consciousness. No one is the servant or slave of anyone else. Though the hidden ones will trick you to believe otherwise. Mutual respect is imperative for a healed planet and race. Our help is being extended to you if you so want it . Because of your genetic lineages to our races we would like to be there with you during your difficult times. Today your planet and your race destroys itself in ignorance."

"The goal is to recover the genuine human beings lost deep within yourselves."

"And try to always be at one with yourself."

PEACE OUT,

PaL

Last edited by peaceandlove; 06-16-2009 at 10:17 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote