View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 01:41 AM   #22
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The shocking truth about public schools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
Almost all schools have honors programs, yet the large majority do not participate in them. Now why is that? You know how excited most schools would be to have more kids in their honors programs? [rant /out]
Haha sry but that made me laugh. Honor program. For sure i would never do that. And there are reasons for that you know. And it is not because students dont want to learn or work(like most people think) etc. Honor are too demanding for nothing. I know people in those kind of program and there are becoming crazy by all the stuff there is to do. I always had super grades at school and i always did my best but i assure you that school is too demanding. I think nobody can understand that if they havent been to one recently. I am in a normal program because Honor are too ''stressed''. I would have been able to get into one. But Honor program are just too loaded. It kills your brain. (in a manner of speaking llol). There are reasons for that.. i just name one.. anyway... I could go for hours so lets stop here
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote