View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 04:37 AM   #30
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Need help on a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Gregor, The dreams are training dreams. This is what I meant. They are not necessarily for here.
alexandra
From that Dream symbols article:

"Miller says death dreams often mean the beginning of suspense or trials in your life."

Well I have had dreams of death four nights in a row, with the first night having the same dream twice but playing out differently. In relation to that, along with my lucid dream last night, I cannot even imagine what is in store for me.

For a long time, I wanted purpose. I wanted something great to do with my life, and I feel like its coming, and I am confident I am ready.

I only wish I had closer friends to me to lean on in times like these, who truly understand what I am going through. I do have some close friends but not to that extent to where they can even begin to comprehend the situation and be at my level of awareness. However, the do have faith and trust in my actions and beliefs, and do not deny for a second that dramatic things are to come. Even though these are concepts that are rather hard to render into human language, this relates to the development of my heart chakra, as us all in this important era of life and consciousness.

I can only imagine the training is to prepare me to maintain a rational mind that is ready to make further sacrifices in the times to come. That is the best I can conclude.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote