View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 07:34 AM   #1
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Default My Lucid ET Experiences : You be the judge...

Hey everyone,

Been a lucid dreamer for as long as I can remember and am quiet comfortable while dreaming and "doing stuff" while in "dream land". In recent years things started going a bit wacky there even for me who by that time had already done and seen quiet a bit on what some would call the "astral plane". I decided to do a video journal of some of the ET experiences I've had on the "astral plane" or "dream land" or whatever you'd like to call it. I've never had a "waking life" encounter or have had any way to verify these are anything other then elaborate dreams. But they did never the less lead me to quiet a bit of pertinent information. Like I have written in the video description; It's amazing what apparently is "out there" for us to find & explore. Think of these dreams what you will, contact, messages, imagination, ****, either way they have proven to be mind expanding positive learning opportunities.

I figured I would share them with everyone and see who else has had similar experiences or can relate or maybe have any more to add to this massive interstellar puzzle:

Part 1 : Hoagland's Tower/On To Victory & All Was Well

Part 2: A Grey ol' Time

Part 3: Mish-Mash ET Bash/I snapped to the lines & I think I broke it

Part 4: E-T'error-gation/Fake Alien Surprise

Part 5: The Southernly Nords from the Pleiades
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote