View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 01:06 PM   #7
Commander Adama
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UPDATE - 10/6/08 - Major Announcement by the Galactic Federation of Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by theochennell View Post
I can't for the life of me understand why the ET's (if they intend to disclose their prescence) don't just break into a TV broadcast or post on the internet. Why give the information to someone to then have to pass on - knowing that the person is likely not to be believed anyway. It all seems like such an unreliable waste of time.
There are many reasons as to why they don't do that. It is not up to us to make anybody believe what we say. When others evolve their energies, vibrations, and consciousness to a high enough level, then information such as this can be found to be true. We all hold the information. The evidence is all around us. You just gotta take the time to look.

As for others saying they think this financial crisis is the Illuminati's plan, then I suggest you read my earlier messages. I am just writing what I know to be true with my interactions with my ET contacts on ships. Why is this not the Illuminati's plan? Look closely and you will find the answer.