View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 01:43 AM   #8
Consciousness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Can any of you work this one out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Take your mind back, back, right back before their were galaxies, universes, everything, to when there was absence of light, just nothing. Now,

I was brought up a Catholic and we were taught that God had no beginning and no end, a big, big mystery.

This mystery really has my head spinning because when I ponder it, I just cannot imagine something always being, just being without being created in the first place.

What do you think.
.................................................. .................................................. ...

Tuza, you can add yourself to a never ending list of people who have pondered over the same question.

Here is my take on it; Perhaps we cannot fully understand the meaning of existence in its fullest sense, (not in this 3rd dimension of reality anyway)

Either nothing exists or nothing exists. Once you accept that in the beginning nothing existed, it all begins to come clear, right?

Well it will in the fourth (or is it 5th?) density, hope to see you all there where you can explain it to me telepathically..... I mean it too.
Consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote