View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 05:20 PM   #24
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What we are supposed to do

These are awesome posts. I am glad to see that so many people are thinking positively and looking for opportunities, not just wailing about the doom that so many folks think lurks behind every bush.

I am all for starting a business! Even if you don't support yourself fully and must work at another job (like me), start a business! Not only will it challenge and empower you, but the entrepreneurial spirit is what made this country vital in the first place - and it's being systematically squelched by TPTB.

If you can, fly under the radar. I've quietly been selling all the handmade soaps I can produce for over five years now. It doesn't support me, but it keeps my gas tank full and pays for my lunches. I'm now talking with two people who are interested in turning this into a real business, and I'm excited. Having a couple of friends on board gives me the motivation to actually do something, and not just talk about it.

We have to begin to think and be proactive with respect to the direction our lives are heading. It is not in the nature of government to solve people's problems. Our government has created far more problems than it has ever solved. And now it's gotten so bad that things are literally falling apart. It's up to us, and taking to the streets is not the answer. We have to take to our communities. By becoming entrepreneurs, we focus on the needs of our communities. We look at the needs around us and ask how we can meet some of them.

It's up to us. Don't waste time looking for ET saviors; that is simply a new form of religion. Don't waste time fighting the system - you can't win, the game is rigged. Pour your heart and your energy into your family, your community, your sense of what the world really needs, and build a life around that.

Good read here, by the way: http://www.naturalnews.com/023528.html
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote