View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 10:54 PM   #22
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Feeling un-motivated and quite out of place. And LOTS of paranormal stuff happeni

Do you guys feel like maybe you're just not connecting to the world?

How many of you had difficult births? I'm going out on a limb here. But there's your physical body, and your light body and if the two are not connecting fullly (or like astropsyche suggests are otherwise blocked) you get the "Not quite there" feeling. And if that's a pattern from birth then it's a minor miracle you survived childhood. So we'd expect some early childhood, birth related problems. Many people who fail to connect just take off right back into the blue yonder leaving the physical shell for worm food.

Your flirts with the risky sports and behavior can be seen as ways to connect to the physical. It's only then that you feel alive. Also if you're really risky it's a way to satisfy that internal desire for the blue yonder.

The reason for not connecting is not always easy to point out. But often it's because you just don't feel comfortable being here. And that might be for a more "mundane" reason than really not belonging here. It might just be traumatic death last time round. If you don't connect then the world can't really hurt you.. Because it's not really real after all... On the other hand, it cannot satisfy you either. As a reference, fully connecting feels quite orgasmic.

Think about it... If you do not belong here... Why are you here? Some cosmic accident? Your soul caught the wrong incarnation vortex? Even if you come here from another place, star system or even galaxy. You came HERE so this is where you chose to be. So this is where you belong.

It worked out for me... As a baby I refused to eat and only slept. I survived and felt disconnected the first 25 years of my life like you guys describe until a friend told me to just bloody connect.. So now this planet is my planet and I'm feeling very much alive. It's your state of mind that's causing the effect, not your situation.

You guys are awesome by the way.. I haven't detected one "normal" person on the forum yet... I think I'll feel right at home here :P
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote