View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 10:11 PM   #16
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Feeling un-motivated and quite out of place. And LOTS of paranormal stuff happeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by astropsyche View Post
Also - you may be experiencing blockages of positive, zingy energy because you have not yet found a way to sustain these delightful and precious energies on a daily basis. I suspect in the not too distant future you will encounter the means to give positive expression to these wonderful experiences in your everyday life. Then you will find there is not enough hours in the day for all the things you need to be doing!
Yeah, I feel this is sort of my problem at the moment. I'm an avid fire spinner, so I practice my s*** (poi, staff, contact juggling) for at least a half hour everyday if not more. However, exactly a month ago I tripped and sprained my wrist on my dominant hand. After a week, I took it as a sign to focus more on things like THIS over working out and performing all the time (busking is big bucks in my city). However, not doing my daily exercise, which I've been use to for two hours straight, is rather depressing you could say. Yesterday though was the first day I was able to exercise moderately. I felt great

Last edited by Shellie; 10-02-2008 at 12:45 AM.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote