View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 09:31 PM   #1
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Feeling un-motivated and quite out of place. And LOTS of paranormal stuff happening!

I'm writing this in the hope that maybe some of you can relate to it. Were going through some amazing times right now, that much is for sure.

Most of my life ive not really been hugely interested in this worldly life other then getting drunk and having fun and various other shenanigans. I just get the feeling that ive 'been there, done that' and there is very little out there that appeals to me in the slightest. Well, apart from girls.. basejumping, skydiving.. drinking.. you know.. the fun stuff. Everything else is just *falls asleep talking about it* *wakes up with 'asdf' printed into his face* where was i..

So right now im just floating in space.. and brown stuff is hitting the fan all around me. People are dying, people are changing, the economy is going belly up.. but, i couldnt care less most of the time. Not about that stuff, i have however been feeling very emotional this past year. Up one day like a cookoo then wallowing in the pits of despair the next. Very few people interest me, i cant talk 'normal' to people anymore.. i dont even feel the slightest urge to talk about mundane stuff like whats on the telly or how Jacks penis fell off in a strange pickle slicing accident.. now metaphysics.. afterlife.. spirituality, they ding my gong - (lol @ cencorship)

I know im not going completely insane because quite a few people here have made it clear that they relate with what im going through (woo!). To be honest I'd much rather log on here rather then go out with the people i used to love chillin with.

Anyone wish to share their experiences of late? Ohh yea, ive been having mental "abnormal" stuff happening every single day. Ranging from intuitive thoughts coming into reality to cups spinning on the table. As nuts as that sounds.. Not so long ago i came back from a healing session, uber weird. The healer and the other people there hit me with an indigo coloured bomb shell and the whole meeting was charged with such amazing energy. It was truly awesome the good energy coming from these guys, when i came home i was so charge up that when i sat down at the computer and touched the glass that was sitting on the table all day it just cracked right down the middle with a loud *ping!* Thats just a very small amount of the weirdness, if i have grandchildren, boy their gonna love my stories!

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 10-19-2008 at 03:20 PM. Reason: language
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote