View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 05:43 AM   #15
costrovs
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My intuition tells me the rest of this year is going to be VERY interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
My daughter and I are both bipolar and have OCD and panic attacks. If I wasn't on my meds I wouldn't be here believe me and I can become psychotic without them. Having said that my smoking has increased over the last few years much to my husband's chargrin and I still do get my visions and psychic stuff happen. Apparently this disorder above only affects the females on my side of the family, my sons do not have it.

NO...No,NO,

I didn't mean to offend you in any way, shape, or form. If I did, I'm sorry.

I should have clarified myself better.

There is a difference between BEING bi-polar and being told by doctors that you have SOME symptoms of bi-polar. sorry about that.

actually being bi-polar can be helped with medicine, yes that is true. it looks like you have a knack with your intuition. I thank you for that.

You see, if you have panic attacks sometimes and get mood swings every so often, the doctor will say ' yeah your bipolar'. The big picture is that they can and will say that without doing any actual tests. Thus they will put you on some meds that will put you to sleep and put money in there pocket. Since doctors make commision on certain drugs that they sell(guess you didn't know that did ya!!). <<<<----- this is not pointed towards you Tuza, this is just in general for whomever is reading this.

But think of it this way, one of the signs of becoming awake is by having bi-polar like symptoms. So, Tuza I ask you this, where you diagnosed with being bi-polar at a young age? Could this be because you were actually spiritually becoming awake at a very young age and did not realize it?

Sorry again if I offended you Tuza, I did not mean it that way.
costrovs is offline   Reply With Quote