View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 11:24 PM   #34
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This break up shows why we humans aren't ready to transcend. Or maybe ascend.

Why couldn't certain posting and moderating guidelines have been applied to the current Avalon...making Avalon 2 unnecessary? I can understand refining the forum to make it more pastoral and user friendly...but I still have a problem with the move and with other happenings over the past several weeks. It seems as though something was deemed to be too hot to handle within this forum...and that it had to be shut-down. I still haven't heard an explanation as to why 'Thuban Thoughts' was removed...and not returned in even a read-only form. I fully understand reasonable censorship and the calm revelation of new information and concepts. I fully support evolutionary change over revolutionary change. But really...the number of people who view this forum is very, very small...and most of them are already unconventional thinkers. People who are upset by the material discussed...probably go elsewhere...rather than becoming upset day after day. Having said all of the above...I would like to see a more scholarly forum. Not necessarily populated by arrogant PhD's...but rather along the lines of a class of eager graduate students. Even when Avalon goes to read-only...I plan to spend a lot of time reviewing the information within this site. I've been brain-storming up to this point...and I suspect that the real learning will occur during the review process. A university should offer a graduate degree in Avalon Studies!

I think we humans have a long way to go before we are genuinely responsible. But I'm really mad about the alien intervention and manipulation. If it was just about reigning in a renegade human race...I might be a lot more understanding. But it seems to go way beyond that...into the realm of unspeakable cruelty and corruption. I still want that Solar System Exorcism. Who knows...it might be well underway. I suspect as much. I'm beginning to think that the rest of the universe is more screwed-up than we are. Correct me if I'm wrong. To me...the biggest part of 'ascension' would be for the human race to be sovereign and responsibly free throughout this solar system. I'm not into all of the dimensional, density, holographic, and vibrational new age mumbo jumbo. With me...it's very down to earth physical and spiritual development...which is highly ethical and psychologically well-balanced. We need to all be the new elites...instead of being treated like children or even cattle.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-23-2010 at 11:35 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote