View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 03:31 PM   #18
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Avalon Alternatives

Celine about a year ago I wrote an email to Kerry telling her that Kerry and Bill where under psychotronic attacks and unless they united things where going to become very difficult for them and the fruits of their labor and sacrifice was about to become sour. As always she wrote back telling me that numerous people had wrote to her telling her the same thing. This site is becoming too structure and maybe Bill can get back to the basics , this site has transform and developed way beyond its original intended purpose and I hope that he can see this and not let what is taking place between them affect the incredible spiritual transformation of this site. As always I am very grateful to Kerry and Bill for their work and sacrifice , is time to take it up a notch for all of us in terms of our participation and support. This is a war for the hearts and minds of generations to come and in a war there's always casualties yet we can choose to fight as individuals or unite and fight as friends and long lost family members.
I do not believe in coincidences , so it is no coincidence that we have met through this site with a common purpose. Alarm bells are ringing and we are about to get bomb even if I am wounded by those I consider to be my family and friends my wounds will heal and I will continue with what I came here to do which is to be a contributor in whatever way I can.

Blessings to all..
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote