Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 06:42 PM   #95
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Thank-you Lionhawk. I am still attempting to recover from a previous post of yours. I am still attempting to recover from the most recent abraxasinas postings. I am in way over my head with everything I have posted on Avalon. There are probably millions of Humans and Non-Humans throughout this Solar System who really and truly know exactly what is going on...but I fear that most of them are into this thing so deeply that they cannot or will not become vocal regarding the key concepts and issues. I think there are some very, very fearful beings...who may be very, very desperate. I just wish to assist in defusing the madness. Unfortunately...I have very incomplete information...and numerous psychological and spiritual issues...which makes clear thinking and decisive responses nearly impossible. However...low-level Humans (such as myself) and Non-Humans may be the only ones with a significant level of freedom...so as to be able to openly discuss the most pressing issues of our time. Who knows? I need to stop...take a deep breath...review and reevaluate everything...instead of marching blindly and naively into battle. If you met me face to face...you would probably be very disappointed. I am very low-key and dull...and appear to be depressed and distracted. I sense that Humans and Non-Humans are making huge and even ultimate sacrifices at this time. I really don't think I have the capacity to appreciate this as I should. If this thing gets resolved...I may not be able to appropriately express my appreciation...and I may not appear to be as happy as I should be. I may simply act as though it's 'just another day at the office'. I worry about this. I also worry that I will post stupidly...and $crew everything up. How can I post properly when I don't know what the hell is really going on? I will post more about this later today. I just wished to acknowledge your post. Thank-you Lionhawk. I don't think I can comprehend what I think you have been through...and what you may be going through presently. I feel very stupid and helpless.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-06-2010 at 02:35 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote