View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 05:10 AM   #12
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Official Share Your Lucid Dreams Thread

I had a very strange dream yesterday, maybe it was from too much smokables, but it was one powerful dream, sort of like something out of babylon 5, basically it was a gathering, with all my oldest friends in one place, it was at the house i grew up in as a child, for what reason the setting was a house from my childhood, I have no clue. At the time, I didn't even know many of the people that took part in the dream when I was actually living in that house; in real life. So it just doesn't make sense.

I'm not the type of person who buys into those theories that explain everything with the mothers' womb and everything being symbolic of that.

Many of my dreams have come true, usually only a few days or weeks after the dream, so I've considered the dream realm a very real place, call it what you will; Astral, and it's so real that you can actually have premonitions and tap into what science would call; extra sensory perception, and sooner or later, my estimation would be a century or two from now, the medical field will find explanations and conclusive proof for all of this and maybe certain technological advances will help us explore dreams in a completely lucid and conscious state.

That's if 2012 ain't the end like we're told.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote