View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 07:58 AM   #4
day
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: pineal gland awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Thanks for sharing, it's an amazing story. I would definately want to hear more about what you exactly learned...I guess, it's much more amazing that the story itself...would you share?

malletzky
I learned that the most important and vital aspect to our lives is our connection to the Creator. When I learned about the ocean of consciousness, and how we each create from it, we are creating all the time from this -- we create an ego, as soon as we understand talk and begin to interact with the world. The world seems to drown out the connection to the Creator. And the rest of our lives we effort to establish this connection again.
I learned how the 'modern world' focuses on our ego and this in turn is what shuts out our connection.
Most of us realize that the 'ego' is not the answer, it is an idea of our selves in the world, based on our experiences and what we had to do to defend our selves for protection and survival.

The field of consciousness is a gift from the Creator, everything is written on this field that we think and do.

The Creator has many aspects and is far greater than we could ever realize.
At the time of this happening, I was not trying to awaken my pineal gland. IT was spontaneous.

There are two components to every thought, abstract and practical. Abstract qualities are that of color, texture, tactile senses, such as quality of color, what it feels like, how it affects us. Practical is the shape, form it takes.

We all absorb information, we absorb the thinking that is in the mainstream which in turn creates how we interact, how we respond. When we take a trip down memory lane, it looks odd how we dressed and talked, thought, but for us at that time, we were only doing what everyone else may have done.

Today it is the same and 10 years from now we will look strange to us a decade in the future.

Most thoughts are focused on self, how we reflect self. Once our connection to the Creator is firmly established our thoughts change, and how we view life changes. We become less critical and desire deep learning. We understand things in a much different way. What we see around us is clearer. We notice things in the whole of the invironment ..

There is so much information that it is hard to put in a forum response.

I sincerely wish that others will have this experience and hope others will share as well!.

Last edited by day; 09-05-2009 at 06:08 AM.