View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 04:46 PM   #57
mortalcoil
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: call for indigo children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
I have just spent some time reading the thread about so called Indigo Children. To be honest I think that alot of the posts from people that claim to be Indigo Children is just self indulgent nonsense. Can sombody please reply to this post explaining what exactly qualifies a person to be classed as an Indigo Child. Just because because you want/believe yourself to be somthing does not make it so. I do not indend any malice in this post, we have to be real here, this is an important forum about important things, Thank You.
Merlin, I agree with you whole heartedly. Especially in those that claim to be "elder" But unlike you I'm not afraid of creating "malice" or emotional upheaval because the purpose of an indigo is NOT to create peace and light but to create BALANCE. In the years I've spent studying true indigos there have been both sides of the spectrum, light and dark. But in reality an indigo does not operate on terms of light and dark but upon intention.

An indigo is to be considered the next stage of human evolution, a processes of breeding into a higher spirituality where terms like "law" "judgment" "race" "stereotype" "family" "individuality" does not exist and words like "collective" "balance" "equality" is the norm and not just political terms. The most accurate depiction of the mentality within an indigo collective that I've seen is from the movie K-PAX.

Indigos are highly intelligent compared to most but not in terms of book smarts but as in awareness. They are able to see and feel what most cannot and are especially attuned to spiritual resonance and feeling. They can sense your intentions and your emotional status even before you do. Within a collective of indigos each are aware of their place and do not need social conditioning to conform them. And even times they get "upset" when others are not aware of their place.

The indigo phenomenon did not begin in full swing until very late in the 70's and by 27 the indigo starts to loose their qualities. In very rare cases do they maintain that sense of purpose and awareness.

Some are allergic to their mother's milk and most are sickly children at an early age. Most are classified with ADHD or other social disorders because they are in fact system busters, learn at an accelerated pace and bore easily.

As within social clicks there are many different types of indigo and just within the last few years I've met those that are entirely opposite from what we would perceive to be indigo. These are the manipulators, the controllers, the ones the seek to test the limits and boundaries of who they come across. The "dark" side of the indigo spectrum.

Both the "light and dark" indigo will fight openly and for no apparent reason. I have witnessed a humanitarian indigo child strike the "darker" indigo without warning and then proceed to play together as if nothing happened. This I assume was understood as a lesson that needed to be learned and equally accepted.

But as I stated earlier they do not operate on terms of light and dark. Everything is based on balance and need. Now that more people are becoming aware of their spiritual selves and seek a positive outlook on human existence there will be more of these to bring about balance.

It is easy for one to look in the mirror and see ice blue eyes staring back at them and automatically think "i'm an indigo" or have some spiritual movement and claim "i am indigo" or have some delusion of higher purpose and think "i am indigo" but in reality it becomes not a matter of specific physical traits or emotional harmony with ones self but in the manner in which you are linked to everyone and everything around you.

Those that are indigo do not need to claim they are or justify their existence or egos by shouting out their place in the universe, they just are and will recognize that always. I only share with you my status because I am in fact here for a purpose, I know my place and require those that are of like kind in order to help them achieve that greater awareness.

Those that are of later generation are here for one reason, to help usher in the new wave of consciousness that is now blooming with increasing velocity across our planet. But then again you already know that.

I find it frightfully sad for people to claim that are a part of something they know nothing about and to soil this great awakening with delusions and some far off sense of purpose.

Become spiritually enlightened, seek a higher sense of purpose and promote balance and wellness and peace throughout those you come in contact with. But do it for the sake of, not because you wish to impress or stroke your ego and to feel apart of something greater than you.

Change is here but not for the reasons you think or for the purpose you may have dreamed of. Speak to an indigo and ask them why they are here, they will reply with "To fix you" Think about this the next time you look in the mirror, the person staring back at you may realize that your perception of reality is skewed.

When the fight is won and the dust settles we may very well see ourselves in a world without traffic lights, without law and government, without police, where people survive not because of their superiority but because of their empathy and awareness of everything around them.

Not in any case a magical wonderland but one of acceptance of self where knowledge and wisdom are king and shared openly amongst all. Collective Consciousness is the foundation in which this new world will be created and where individuality is a thing of the past.

And in that time we will truly be, enlightened beings.
mortalcoil is offline   Reply With Quote