Thread: Turkey
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 09:47 AM   #13
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Turkey

Well, I cant say much about re-incarnation since haven't done enough researches on it. One thing I know for sure is that you can make a choice when it comes to re-incarnation, you can either choose to incarnate if you feel like you should or not. But I found some info asked previously by some one and answered by Bruce Moen, so here it is:

"What role does time and space play in reincarnation? Is it possible to decide to pop into the physical world during 500 BC in ancient Egypt? If so, would this physical world be on the same time line I am currently experiencing or does time just repeat itself in one big loop?"
"I’ve not done a lot of exploring yet in the area of your question. What exploring I have done suggests the answer lies in the question, "Just how physical is the physical world in which we live?" Some of the realities I’ve visited in my explorations are indistinguishable from our physical world to those who "live in those realities." People living in those realities have no idea they are not living on our "physical earth." That seems to suggest that someone could "pop into . . . 500 BC in ancient Egypt" as you suggest. Time for me is not so much "one big loop" as it is a tapestry on which all "times" exist simultaneously. Jumping from one thread in the tapestry, our present earth, to ancient Egypt, is just a matter of knowing how to do that. Of course, if you forget you jumped from here to there, you may be stuck living lives along that thread. Kinda makes you wonder where you jumped from to get here doesn’t it?"

As for eliriens question about how turks can get educated on this kind'o stuff...well yess.. English for starters is the key since most of the resources are in English, but our people need to be educated on much less complex issues beforehand...these subjects are way too much... there's just too much ignorance..

Last edited by Midnight Oil; 09-15-2008 at 10:07 AM.
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote