View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 06:13 PM   #18
mike20
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So very few people on avalon

The Fall

The fall off in participation is possibly because when the Bush regime was in power reality became so warped that exoplotics seemed very believable. Then, there is an election and the person with the most votes wins, which lends to the feeling that reality may be returning to “normal”. I don’t believe that. In my case I am fatigued from exploring this absurd reality in the abstract venue of the Internet. I am trying to spend as much time with real live humans or benevolent ET s as possible.

I have just started visiting site. I looked at it once or twice and it was a little overwhelming. Possibly I haven’t thoroughly explored it, but I haven’t seen much comment on the New Paradigm Handbooks themselves. This material has had a powerful positive effect on me. I sympathize with George Green. He seemed depressed that people don’t have the patience to get into the books. I have given away about thirty of them and not one person I gave them to has responded to them in the same way I did. I belong to a small group of people who have actually read the things and the material has also affected them so I know it is not just me who is attracted to this stuff.

I ran across a Paul Levy interview on this site. I thought it was very powerful. I prompted me to revisit Jung and there is a Jungian Society here and I have attended a meeting. I see the New Paradigm books as Myth, which does not diminish their truth but potentates it. If this Time is what many of think it is it makes sense that Myth will invade reality. I plan to take this lull in the action to explore my own depth. I can only blame myself for the misinformation I receive in that inquiry. I am going to gird up my loins.

I think this advice from Embracing the Rainbow is relevant.

“The focus must be more wholistic and include survival for service aimed at lifting the yoke of darkness and descending vibratory experience from humanity and the planet rather than focused on individual escape from the morass of a destructive situation. In other words there must be participation in the solution rather than using the information to abandon ship.” Pg. 4
mike20 is offline   Reply With Quote