View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 10:14 PM   #20
dreamangel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Now THIS really scares me..

[QUOTE=freekatz;79096]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamangel View Post
"Like her or hate her, you gotta give her some credit. She has tough skin to go through everything the media has thrown at her and still has a good attitude."

I can't think of anyone I would actually say I "hate", have no respect for or understanding of, hold in contempt...these would describe my feelings towards Sarah Palin. Unfortunately I don't think I have to give her any credit, she is a politician, this is going to open her up to a lot of public scrutiny and sometimes ridicule, if she can't take the heat then she should get another job, she hasn't been put through any worse than any of the others.

"Most people can't even get out of bed without a bad attitude. As far as experience. There are only 2 qualifications to be president. 1. Native born citizen. 2. over age 35. So I guess she is as qualified as anyone."

Good attitude? She supports war, she supports slaughtering wolves from helicopters, she supports drilling for oil in Alaska instead of supporting all of the people who are trying to discover alternatives to oil, she supports a fascist regime.. No I can't qualify anything about the woman as "good". I hope you are not serious about your criteria for president.

The woman belongs in an evangelical church somewhere, NOT in an office dabbling in world affairs.

Iraq is a task from god:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ypVSYoEKA

Not trying to get into an argument over it, but I thought someone as liberal as you seem to be would be a little more openminded. There is no black and white, there are alot of gray areas that need to be considered. I didn't say she couldn't take it, I said she has taken it better than most men would take it and still have a good attitude towards life. She is a strong person and you need to listen to the reasons for the things you have stated before you judge them.
dreamangel is offline   Reply With Quote