View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 08:55 PM   #48
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Hey everyonebody, (hic), I'fe juss had a, a, thought! (hic) Oh damn, I forgot what it was, - it was a good one too. Oh well, (hic) it'll prob'bly come back again. In the meantime, I'll get up on a t-t-table and sing you a song, (hic) if I can remember the wrods. Oops, my tounge seems to've gone asleep. Can someonebody please keep the t-t-table from moving around? Oh never mind, I juss remembered, I can't stand heights. Maybe I'll just sit here and wait for the floorshow to start.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it gives the management and staff of the Avalon Lounge, great pleasure to welcome you all here tonight. We have a great line-up of entertainers for you, so, sit back, relax, (if you can) and sing and dance along with the stars of tonight's show. Without further ado, how about a big round of applause for - Dantheman, Rhythm, Stiros, Luminari, Giovanni, Carmen, Ucan, Czyrma and Futureyes.

They also have a great line-up of supporting acts including - David, Burgundia, Antonia, Sunflower, Islandman, Dagon, Brook, Wormhole, Hgai Te Rangi, Relayer and Pier. (We won't draw attention to Brinty sleeping it off under the far table.)

So come on everybody, let your hair down and have a good time. The first round of drinks are on the house.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote