View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 01:07 AM   #12
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I think - therefore - I AM

my dream of last night ... coincides with this thread ... thought i'd share ...

i observed ... children of the future ... of the new world ... attending school(?) ...
the group wasn't large ... and not indoors ... school per se was held outdoors ... in nature ...

initially ... i watched them playing ... they were young ... probably six or seven years ...
i assumed it was their recess break ... but it felt ... somewhat different ... these children's energy felt pure ... interacting with each other went deeper ...
they felt to be very spiritual ...

then the teacher ... called them together ... informed them it was time to 'get to work' ...
they gladly gathered around the woman ...

when they were settled ... i expected textbooks to be opened ... perhaps math ... or science ...
but no ... she said ... 'ok everyone ... it is now time for imagination' ... and i quickly understood ... 'imagination' ... was then a very significant part of their learning ...

and i watched them as they collectively took a few deep breaths ... then closed their eyes ...
and the woman ... their teacher ... asked them to think of one thing ... their first thought ... or idea ...
and to take that thought ... and allow it to expand ... to integrate within their imagination ...
she asked them to allow this one thought to grow ... to where they wanted it to be ... to remember that they are the creators of their imagination ...
and periodically ... she would ask them ... 'remember where your heart is' ...

i couldn't necessarily in those moments know specifically what each child was imagining ... but i felt their energy ...
i felt ... how they streamlined ... felt their process ... taking a simple thought ... of what could be ... nurturing it ... to actually be ...
they were learning ... how to create ... for theirselves ... and for others ...
all of which ... was souly positive ...

their energy ... was so pure ... of such clarity ... that i wondered ... how could what they have imagined ... not materialize ...
for their intentions ... were ... of such balance ...

and i understood ... 'imagination' to be a very significant process to come ...
and that it WOULD come ... one day ... in the not so distant ... future ...

anyway ... can't really describe utillizing words the energy i felt from them ... as they were learning this ...
it was like ... it was like what they imagined to be ... would effortlessly come to be ...
through clairity of pure intention ... and heart ... i felt it ... as if it already was ...

so i have been pondering about imagination and creation all day ...
i feel once we all go beyond ego ...
abundance of creation ... is ours for the asking ...
and for the imagining ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote