View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 02:40 AM   #20
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

Oh boy,

I loved this when first out was teenager at time,still got vhs copies of tv even though brought dvd few years back now was originally 1-5 episodes 2 hrs long
and the was a 18 episode series after i have lost these now in house flood and tried to replace

The one thing that stuck with me was,humans on conveyor belts for food!!oh and size of ship stealing water with false pretense of giving us technology medical breakthroughs etc etc,but slipping it to us from behind,sounds familiar huh.

Today most medically advaced that we know of and understand how foods work yet look at he junk we produce and eat,and the levels of obesity.....conveyor belt anyone

I think tptb as part of agreement have to tell us the truth,and use various media to do this,obviously in ways that we ridicule and reject but as long as ther job quota fillled agreement fullfilled.

So yeah some of what you see in v 2012 film dissinformation leaks etc etc hidden truths.

Steven spielberg ,george lucas visionaries or past the ideas? hey and i love these guys especially george

V brings back memories cheers,you got any questions on v give us a shout,im sure i'll remember aint watched for years now might blow dust of old vhs feels more real than dvd plus old adverts cool.

Oh yeah remeber they had a conversion process(brain wash) afterwards person would change ,look and sound same, but would use opposite hand from before to write comb hair etc etc.

Watch out for politicianstrying to remeber which hand to scratch there ass with

Truthseeker

Love light & critical mass
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote