View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 07:24 PM   #15
OceanWinds

Default Re: DNA Activation??

I agree with Pheonix. The activation of DNA sounds to me like a way for people to make money in a degenerative manner. Aswell even if more strands of DNA are "activated", it does not mean that the body is now better off. More does not always mean better...

I would like to know if the people who have experimented with this have found a place to test their DNA activation outside of the group of people who activated their DNA. To see if the DNA is actually being activated.

I have read that the people getting their DNA activated are supposed to experience healing, energy boost, and all sorts of wonderfull things. But to me this sounds like something to sell DNA activation, and from the websites I have see it appears to be a "gimmick". A person pays a whole bunch of money to get something that cant really be checked. I hope I am wrong...

I also get the feeling that if DNA were to be "activated" it would be based on a persons lifestyle. So some DNA would become activated, where other parts would become deactivated based on the changes that might happen.