View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 05:18 PM   #13
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Everyone should watch this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiros View Post
Sometimes I think the opposite. I know people that think that if they don't have a “registered mobile phone”, they think they are “safe”, i.e. not known.
I tell them, that even I could create a program that finds out what address the mobile phone is.
If a certain mobile phone exists on a specific address, you could assume that owner is on this address.
So, what I want to say, is that probably the lackeys of the “power elite” knows much more about us, than we can believe, with all their “fancy equipment”.
As I understand, the “power elite” use keywords, for us, like:
fear, lie, ignorance, selfishness, hierarchy, competition, hate, secrecy (compartmentalisation, need to know(probably lies)) and so on “negative words” according to me.
That means cooperating with the “power elite”.
What do you think about creating a new paradigm for ourselves, using the opposite to their keywords?
We should not cooperate with the “power elite”.
Instead we use for example: love (agape), courage, fortitude, truth, freedom, knowledge, cooperation, openness, sincerity, harmony and so on “positive words”, according to me.
So my suggestion is, openness instead, because you can't keep a secret from the power elite, according to my opinion.
I believe in the solution for the individual is:
Ignite the spark within us.
Encourage others.
Get rid of fears (“emotional scale climbing”)
Make plans for new societies, with a new paradigm.
Communicate, with people.
Develop spirituality.
Learn about things, that has been hidden to us.
Spread Light and Love.
This is what I think, and the “power elite” is only the “power elite”, as long as we consider them to be the “power elite”.
Please do comment!
Everybody!

Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros
Great vid,
Stiros i have never feared the elite, that's the best way to go about it show them no fear it really riles them.
We are far superior, they can not touch us!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote