View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 07:37 AM   #132
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

Peace of mind...I agree with a lot of what you said. Some say that vaccines will contain chips...to track and control us. Who knows? The Human Race is in big trouble...with or without aliens. I'm thinking that all possible scenarios would be highly problematic. We can't seem to agree on much of anything...and we remain quite violent. I feel that placing the burdens of Solar System Governance on the Average Joe would force us to become more responsible. Rounding most of us up...or killing off most of us...are not solutions at all. I like my pet United States of the Solar System...but what would it take to get all of the nations and factions to agree to something like this? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom cannot be forced upon people...or can it? If a non-corrupt political/religious system were imposed upon the world...that would constitute corruption...wouldn't it? I don't know what to think or do anymore. I'm just sort of shutting down and withdrawing. The next step will be to construct a Shallow Underground Civilian Base...load it up with beans and dirty magazines...and go underground! The decadent horror!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote