Thread: Ride the wave !
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 12:31 AM   #14
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ride the wave !

Well, let me do some funneling!!
But no, I am not actively sitting down with the intention to do it.
On very rare occasions I hear a clear voice without asking, which has given me short instructions what to do or what not to do. For me its my Guardian Angel, because the voice always warned me ahead of physical danger. But that’s very, very rare. No educational info has been passed this way.
The other source of info you might call intuition/guts/resonance etc.. That has drawn me towards the C channelling.
25 years ago my girlfriend was dragging me once to a ouija-board session, because she was very much into it. I went with her despite the fact that I “knew” that it was not right for me. Promptly the “spirit“ rejected me, which was proof for me that a kind of auto suggestive component was involved. I did not wanted to fool myself. We were just completely unprepared and were innocently playing with fire. Its very easy to get “attachments” this way.
In the end you have to look inside yourself to feel whether the info "resonates" with you.
For that i suggest you go to their webside. They have been asking themselves all these questions and have probed and tested the link many times. They were of course afraid to fool themselves. What i read about their "journey" convinced me to continue reading, i am very suspicious myself.
I recommend not to reject the info without really testing into it.

How about your involuntary channelling?
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote