View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 02:47 PM   #40
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Come have a sit down with me around the Pot Bellied Stove and talk story.

hi all love this thread soooo much , its a real plesure to read your post .
you may remember ,i was to meet with the elderly gentleman that i recently had a bit of a chat with .
well we had an arangement to meet today at midday to have lunch in a nice quay side
pub . i whent to his bench where i aranged to meet hom and he wasnt there so i walked round to his little flat , but no reply .i went back to the bench still not there .was just about to leave and i saw him a little way off , waited thinking he was on his way but he whent off in another direction .called after him , remember he is blind ,he turned to me and seemd suprie sed i said hi jo ., and he said how do yuo know me .well folks not ony did he forget our lunch date he didnt even remember me. so with a little sadness ipassed a few minutes with him and came back home .
he seemed happi so will keep it simple and stop and talk when i see him .isaid i would tell you how it whent , so alls well , maby let you know when we have another chat .lov yer
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote