Thread: The Freedom
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 12:30 PM   #243
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Be free to share your energy of freedom and love here, Kulapops.

Love&Respect
Oooh, I'd Like to !

That for me is what is becoming real.. the love.. the inner battle, not the external one. To love everyone and everything on both sides... to incorporate my own darkness that I see as external, to bring it as a part of me. As I become more successful at this, so the external fights and fears will wink out. Amazingly, what we do in the present can change the past as well as the future...because everything is probability. Probability and love.

These are surely two aspects of the universal consciousness that we are all a part of.

So I'm not worrying about predictions, I'm not bothered by FEMA. I just want to be the best I can be. To grow, while I breathe and to shine what light I have around me while I am lit! lol.

I've even stopped reading David Ickes news page every day (which I really enjoyed - in a omg kind of way). And George Ure's - funny though he is, I don't need a constant reminder of what is failing.

I'm not failing !

The final question is, do these sites make us happy? Do they engender love? No... but threads like yours do, Oliver... so I'll put my efforts in more healthful directions.

Thanks ... and love to you and everyone.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote