View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 03:21 AM   #279
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
Rhetorical question , like it or not..what is this place good for then ? These people, here, are they all harmless, helpless in your opinion ?
You tell them you may be 'eliminated' and they can do nothing, just watch ?

Maybe it's the good of this type of places that it truely interests no one, no one dares to act when others are in need ?
Here just to offer to some fake words of solace ?

A
Sometimes, the person who is most generous to give help, is the one most reluctant to ask for it. lol.

This is place for communications. And communications is far from harmless or helpless. As can be seen by current situations.

I know and understand of the '08 situation. What they wanted to do, what they succeeded in doing, and what they didn't succeed in doing.
During that time I was asked to help.
I was surprised, as it seemed to me the guys had more confidence in me, than I had in myself, and evidently know more of me than I know of myself.
One thing I've learned from that, and perhaps Barry and the guys would verify:
Is that when I realize what needs to be done, am told what to do, how to do it, and pointed in the right direction. I am far from helpless.

Just as I'm sure there are others on this forum, with simular gifts, for I am not special or unique. And when pointed in the right direction, can do the same. We are far from helpless.
Some have the gift to heal the body, some the gift to lift a depressed spirit, some the gift to protect, some the gift to give of themselves to others. The list goes on. Sometimes the best gift is given silently when a need is seen.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote