View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 09:38 PM   #23
m1*
Banned

Default Re: Contactee - Dream Experiences, Communication and Visions

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
m1- a trip chair was first used at Montauk- numerous people were used- specifically those with high psi abilities.

It's a time travel interface device- now they use jumprooms and they use it to collect information about future events.

If you are interested I can pass along some info but be warned- it's a Pandora's box.

I also want to mention that it's common amongst some abductees to be brought to other bases in the world- I know I was in Australia this past summer on one occasion- maybe 2. Again along with other humans (some from Oz as I could tell- don't ask me how- I just knew).

They use railcars (super fast ) and jumprooms to transport some of us .I assmue craft as well though with myself it's been the former most of the time.
Recently, I had a dream (or was it a dream?) that I was in some place that was under the ground. However, it wasn't like a cave or dark or dingy, It was actually quite open looking, as if it was one big artificial environment. Yet is was most assuredly under ground.

Then, two people came to me. I was waiting outside for them. They put me in a small car and then it took off down a tunnel at great speed. man it was fast, maybe hundreds of miles per hour, maybe faster. It was MOVING. It was all lit up in the tunnel and I could see the round lights going past so fast until it looked like one constant light.

Then, I wound up at another place, much like the first. I got out and it was explained to me that the people in that area were not allowed to leave. There was a rather morbid feeling in that area, from all the other people. It was like a community. They were just standing around and talking and doing various things, just as if I were in a park somewhere. But there was an over looming sense of dread. It was not a nice place.

The whole memory is rather patchy, but that's most of it. That's the gist of things. There was more to it. I was tested on something. I was allowed to walk around. I spoke to two people there. I can't really remember what I said. But all in all, this place felt very real. I only recall ever being there once. Maybe I have been there before, but I can't remember. It didn't seem familiar and I don't like the place. It's very high tech, but very morbid and sad.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote