View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 02:55 PM   #11
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret

I have now listened to the two hours interview and I must say that while there are some pearls of wisdom, she suffers from the same disease all the illuminati do: delirium of grandeur, messiah complex and paranoia, from her own interview she saids that she has been confirmed as "Magdalene Sofia, the only person that can open the gateway for our liberation". I do feel for her and no doubt she is saying her truth but it is not what will help us but the illuminati faction that is in a life or death fight with the satain families that are draconian

This business of the divine feminine is totally miscomprehended, the energy of source is NEUTRAL and can be use in different ways otherwise there will be no free will, we have 4 manifested densities in this time matrix and if the avatars of all the people is the world were to manifest it is true that the grids will not be able to take it but this is a fallen planet and that will not happen

Each of those 4 harmonic universes have three currents which in our reality expresess as atomic body, emotional body and mental body. In other words we have 12 bodies that have different sex orientation but that balance as whole which is the reason that there are men that feel they are women and women that feel as men

We do express very little of what we are here because we are disconected from our other parts thanks to the manipulations of people like the illuminati that happen eons ago

We all have to use our discernment in this cases and take what serve us without being manipulated

Love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 02-12-2010 at 02:59 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote