View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 12:14 PM   #2
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret

Its being out there but by other sources, there are 6 videos with regard to the Elite leaving for Mars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKhg6wb2TiI

Love

Ps, since I visited her website and I am quoting something to bear in mind
Laura is a brilliant, soul-reaching teacher and healer, recognized throughout by clients, psychics and secret societies, as a living global oracle and true archetype of Sophia–Magdalene on Earth
unquote
Pistis Sofia comes from the Gnostics which I know very well. Appart from the self watching and working with sub personalities that leads to no where they offer no other techniques to overcome the mind control that humanity is submitted to.

I am glad that there are people from the establishment coming out and confirming that humanity IS UNDER MIND CONTROL since 13,000 years ago.

How to overcome this, I found only one school of thought and that is Keylontic Sciences, it is not easy but it is doable. There may be other currents of thought of which I don't know but, beware of the distractions as TIME IS SHORT

I must add from page 101 of the Voyagers Book, that Mary Magdalene was the twin flame of Jesheua 12 (the Krystic avatar), she married Jeshewua 9 who was born out of ET Nephilin conception to Mary and came with a contract of regenesis that later was broken by his lineage on what it came to be known as the Essene divide.

The agenda was followed by Jeshewua-9 and Mary Magdalene after the divission was of the Illuminati so it is not surprising that in this day an age someone will come to continue with the work of Mary Magdalena

It is possible that Mary Magdalena's Oversoul might have done full monadic reversal

The "divine feminine" for the Hicksos represents Lucifer and it is what the illuminati and the fallen Annu Elohim workship. Same applies to the cults of Venus, Innana, Ishtar and many other female archetypes

There are also conections with the house of Windsor

Love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 02-12-2010 at 02:15 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote