View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 12:57 PM   #7
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

Im not talking about being in control, but you otherwise cannot pinpoint exactly, and definitively, if whe are out of it or not, you dont even know what truly potential you have, yet, your own thoughts are your own life experience sentences, your own creativity, your own responsability, and its sad to avoid to take your power by the excuse of "duality-causality"; im tired of all that, sorry. You encourage disempowerment. You want to trascend ego to be what, nothing?, to experience good emotions?, to be unbalanced forever then, if you wanna experience, forever, good emotional states, you have to set up yourself again in the desperate need of trascendence, ergo, experience pain again?, i dont get it, i think you dont know yourself enough to understand , what i do about what we are, but, anyway, i could be wrong.

I dont buy all the "we dont have any control over anything", because we have control over our decisions. Given a circumstance, we can choose how to react. And we do have control when we take responsability of our actions, otherwise itīs not how an adult human should act.

But i see you havent understood at all my idea of ego though. Ego has been demonized for throusands of years , thatīs the result..... its like demonizing sex... itīs dividing yourself, to reject a part of what you are. Perfect for the powers that be plans, really. Divide an conquer, as old as ****ting.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote