View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 04:09 PM   #2
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Leonard Horowitz and Sherri Kane investigate virtual monopoly by Reed-Elsevie

This is such a sick agenda

I am sending this to my doctor, we need more health care professionals awakened to this madmess, Oh I was going to fix that typo to madness, but actually the typo really nails it.

It is a mad Mess!

The 'genetopharmaceutical' industry, they conclude, "obviously builds new markets by poisoning populations with new vaccines and drugs containing biochemical mutagens."

This alert compels medical doctors to consider Reed-Elsevier publications as extremely tainted sources of potentially lethal "intelligence."

"If journals advertise for BigPharma," Ms. Kane warns, "they are guilty by association of pulling the wool over everyone's eyes using illegitimate science and fear-based propaganda to push unsafe and generally ineffective vaccinations and drugs. These publications violate the medical Hippocratic oath. They do more harm than good, and kill more than protect."

The editors of Medical Veritas urge governments investigating corruption in health science to study suppressed alternatives to vaccinations, and new water purification, oxygenation, and alkalinizing methods freeing people and environments from drug toxicity, petrochemical pollution, genetic mutations, and threatened omnicide.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote