View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 10:12 PM   #29
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

I think this is a very important topic and I thank you King Lear for asking such a question. I have my own little addition to this question. What do you guys (Bill and Kerry foremost) think about William Cooper's MAJESTYTWELVE?

Especially these lines:

Quote:
All so-called leaks are intentional misinformation projects designed to promote the alien threat scenario while allowing for complete deniability on the part of government. The antics of Vicki (Cooper) Ecker (CIA), Donald Francis Ecker III (Dupe), William Moore, Jaime Shandera, Stanton T. Friedman, Bruce Maccabee (CIA, ONI), Barry Taff PhD.(Pneuropsychiatric Institute of UCLA worked with recently deceased Dr. Louis Jollyn "Jolly" West), Whitley Strieber, Bud Hopkins (CIA), John Lear (CIA), Linda Moulton Howe Order of the Eastern Star and American Federation of Human Rights (American co-masonry), Art Bell (Freemason), Glen Campbell, George Knapp (Freemason), Colonel Philip Corso (CIA, a monumental liar now Deceased), Richard Hoagland and his Face on Mars, the so-called alien autopsy film, NASA and the Apollo Moon Missions, the so-called Mars Meteorite which was fraudulently promoted as containing fossil evidence of life on Mars, the War Of The Worlds, and many other people and events are projects of this type. Some (very few) of these People are unwitting accomplices in the charade and truly believe in the extraterrestrial threat.

and

Quote:
The Las Vegas Brothel run by Robert (Bob) Lazar was found to have video cameras throughout and was used for the collection of information with which to blackmail politicians, military personnel, and anyone else who needed to be controlled by the Illuminati. Anyone who will not play by the Illuminati rules are weeded out and quickly disappear from politics.

These are just questions and I am just asking them. I am not accusing anyone of anything. Although since I like William Cooper very much and you guys have a tribute page made for him I think it is a fair enough question.

Thank you guys very much for your continuous and productive work. It is a good thing that people have a forum to discuss these things and I'd like to thank you once more for this beautiful effort.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote