View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 03:16 AM   #36
Tatiana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CHEMTRAIL WATCH GROUP now forming, USA, Southwest Virginia

Swordsmith - thank you for your kind words. Why was I lurking? Maybe it was because I had nothing to say (you guys are great here and I felt I couldn't offer anything worthwhile), maybe I felt a bit shy. There were many times I wanted to add something but did not have time to post - sometimes my life gets hectic. It does take time for me to put a post together and I am not too good with small talk to just jump in and write stuff, especially since I am new here.

Doodah - thank you as well! I applaud your initiative in starting this project! I have been quite upset at what is being done to this planet and it's inhabitants as much as I am unhappy over the inability of all too many people to grasp the magnitude of what is going on around them. Chemtrails is a perfect example of this: here is something which is literally going on pretty much on a daily basis, directly overhead and in your face, something which is a dramatic departure of what our skies used to look like not so long ago, yet the average person is oblivious to this. Even when you call their attention to it they cannot grasp it, or they think it is not important, or they refuse to consider it outright (fear?), or just shrug their shoulders, so what - it is very frustrating to say the least.

It doesn't bode well for us to get people on board about the myriad other alarming situations facing us today - if they can't understand what this in your face degradation of our environment means to all of us, how will they understand other more deviously disguised and hidden problems? You have no idea how many people I have talked to about this - it just does not register!

Taomation - I watched your video of the heavy metal content of rainwater in Australia - I wonder what the numbers would be in your neck of the woods doodah!

-------

Decided to go and see if I can find some of the test results that I remember from several years back from the Carnicom site and found out that he is in the process of changing over to the present new site. It seems not all of his pages have made the trek yet. Found a tiny link on the bottom of the new front page to the old site which is still there and what did I find - plenty of test results (some scanned original reports, photos of slides etc) and among other things this little gem, a report of unusual truck activity. While the observer admittedly did not get an ironclad admission that what was being transported was indeed chemtrail chemicals, on reading what the circumstances were, I was wondering what would necessitate such activity. Please read for yourself at this link:

http://www.carnicom.com/originalcontrails.htm

Scroll down to "Unusual Truck Activity" there is even a photo of the truck.

There is much useful info and links for your project, doodah, check them out! One that might be of interest to you is this Yahoo group which has been in existence since 1999! Maybe you can find more local participants!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chemtrailtrackingusa/

Hope you can make use of it!
Tatiana is offline   Reply With Quote