View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 04:48 PM   #14
greenelephant
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The dangers of investing in precious metals??

Interestingly I have found this while browsing the web...

http://www.nuwireinvestor.com/blogs/...ar-future.html

It seems the world leaders cant undo the inevitable fact gold is suppressed and is kept artificially low,but unfortunately a lot of countries still like the US Dollar. Question is even though there is speculative talk of coming disasters before and during 2012 till then the governments can buy/sell dollars with ease till that moment in time meaning PM's may never see a justified correction and will remain suppressed. Even if there was a correction the elites may be planning the new financial paradigm (dreaded micro-chip) and secretly implementing in place ready when there is financial volatility and market correction, rendering PM's of little value.

If my link I found isn't fraudulent and is of good integrity, I'm beginning to question if PM's are worthwhile

I haven't reached a conclusion as of yet regarding this information as I don't want to make it on a knee-jerk reaction, but this article does put a slight spanner into the works for the argument of gold

As before, I'm not a full expert. I just want to spread information round and get people talking. What's everyone's opinion on this?
greenelephant is offline   Reply With Quote