View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 03:27 AM   #20
m1*
Banned

Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Thank you Beren for posting that. I am going to reread the bible and see what I can gleam from it.
I have found that the Bible is not a text to read from beginning to ed like a story book. It is something that should be read to look back over and cross reerence, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
m1- are you in any way (or family member) connected with the military?

"Anyways if we open our self for love and truth from the one who IS love and truth , there is no power in the universe who can defeat us!"

Yes, exactly what my friend and I were discussing this morning after I had sent him the Hidden Hand article which was filled with justifications on infliction of pain/suffering at the gain of duality based factions.
My grandfather (on my mothers side) was in the military, but as far as I understand things, he was a cook.

I do believe that there are branches of government (or at least, shadow government) that have technology that has far surpassed what is known and available publicly. I also do not believe that human kind devised this technology. I believe it was given to us. So, I wouldn't be at all surprised if I have been in full, or in part, affected by some sort of earth based secret program of one kind or another.

Last edited by m1*; 10-25-2009 at 03:30 AM.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote