View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 07:30 PM   #5
m1*
Banned

Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
Your feelings are like of those which parents abused them while young (it is a comparison)

Speaking of parents...did they notice anything? Your behavior? Your words? Did you mention this?

and

Did you ever attempt to communicate with the ET? Do you have any memories of it?
People have suggested this to me before. Actually, it's the first thing most people usually suggest -- but I am quite sure I was not abused in such a manner when I was a child. I'm actually quite positive. If those early memories were the ONLY memories I had, I might lean toward looking into it, but I have had thousands of experiences all my life. Not just while sleeping but also while wide awake.

No I do not try to communicate with ET, because I can do without waking up with my head half crushed in or skin missing from my leg. If anything, I do everything I possibly can to protect myself from any communication or exposure. The only communication I have is prayers, to God.

edit Oh I forgot to answer this:

"Speaking of parents...did they notice anything? Your behavior? Your words? Did you mention this?"...

I can't say there's anything spectacular to mention there. As far as my parents go, they just felt that I had an overactive imagination. My mother isn't overly receptive towards such things. She laughs it off and makes a joke out of anything I have ever tried to say, so I gave up talking to her about it. My dad is more receptive, but he just listens and doesn't seem to have much to say. I've told my parents about such things, but as I got older I pretty much stopped saying anything.

Last edited by m1*; 10-24-2009 at 07:37 PM.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote