View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 05:01 AM   #17
Karl Karl
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: MMS2 (Jim Humble)

Well, one reason is this, as mentioned by Jim on his MMS2 page:

Quote:
What we found out recently is that MMS (now called MMS1) when given to HIV people generally cures all of their health problems associated with the HIV, but it does not cure the HIV in some cases. It is more valuable than the HIV drugs for treating HIV, but it doesn’t kill the HIV virus always, just sometimes.

So enter MMS2. When taken with MMS1, the two together have produced negative blood test readings (basically that means cured) in quite a few HIV cases so far. In fact, all of the cases receiving both MMS1 and 2 have checked negative (free from HIV).
So basically, MMS1 or MMS2 alone would do the trick in most cases, but when both are combined, it's unstoppable.

Another reason would be what got me so excited about it in the first place:

- IT'S IN CAPSULE FORM!

No more MMS taste/smell! Having experienced it for myself now, MMS2 seems far more convenient. Yes, preparing the capsules is quite tough to do with the smell, but once done and packed into capsule containers, then apart from smelling it briefly as you open the container to take out a pill (you can keep it as far away as possible when opening/shutting the container), then ingesting it is much easier than MMS1.

Take my wife for example. She hates drinking MMS1, but she doesn't mind MMS2 cos she doesn't have to deal with the MMS2 smell (I just give her the pills - she doesn't even have to open the container!).

Because it can be pre-made and ready to ingest, it's also more suitable to give to elderly folks who may have a hard time mixing the MMS1 solution.

For me, the question is more this:

Which is more effective, MMS1 or MMS2?

Or, can I just take MMS2 for colds, viruses, etc. without MMS1?
Karl Karl is offline   Reply With Quote