View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 06:40 PM   #7
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Was I shown my future?

also, I had a similar dream about a year ago, in my dream the moon was really close to the earth, I thought it was going to crash... it scared the s*** out of me. This was before I heard of project camelot, at this time I was totally unaware of the nwo or structures on the moon or secret space program or that global warming was just made up so the can justify carbon taxes etc. I didn't even know that 9/11 was an inside job or the war in iraq was an illegal war, I thought alqueda were Islamic terrorists not cia opperatives and I didn't even realize that income tax was an illegal tax imposed on us... it thought it was to pay for a schools and hospitals, but that is council tax... it's not for our roads because that is road tax it's not for the environment because that is fuel tax, it not to pay for wage rises... that is paid for by inflation and I navent figured out what vat tax if for. And thats not mentioning capital gains tax and national insurance contributions. So i cannot wait for Carbon tax credits and congestion charge to be introduced. It doesn't bother me though becasue I have lost my job with this economic collapse and I can no longer afford to keep my van which I need for work/
smat is offline   Reply With Quote