View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 02:43 AM   #14
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Help figuring out who visted me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
I once had an experience while meditating at a temple in Delhi, in which it felt like somebody had pulled my guts out of my body and was re-balancing them, combined with an acceleration of the flow of energy out the top of my head. (It's called the crown chakra because it does really feel like a crown of energy, with a number of layers.) Although the experience was initially very unpleasant, I soon realised that some apparently benevolent being was helping me face certain energies at a gut level, energies I would not otherwise have been inclined to face. Why do I believe this was benevolent? I guess because the being was kind of just pointing out how the energies in my gut area were at the time, and leaving it up to me to face them. Also, the experience was bringing about a powerful amount of positive healing energy flowing throughout my body and up into my over-soul (just above the top of the head).
i have had a similar experience traineehuman ... quite intense though and it unfolded over the course of a few days as i remember it ...
and not in a temple in delihi ... i only wish ...

it was a few years back at which time i had healed from my past and this seemed to have been the wrap-up to that ... there was one night that i felt someone had pulled my guts out with a hook or something ... it wasn't pleasant no but after that ... i can't describe how free i felt on many levels ... and at the time this occurred ... i knew for certain it was benevolent assistance which is why i allowed for it and didn't fight it ...
it was quite profound ... that one night that concluded it all i actually seen what was inside of me ... being pulled out and leaving ... it felt like such heavy denseness ... felt like whatever baggage i was carrying within me had to finally leave ... and now i know this to be true with all certainty ...

that was the only time i felt uncomfortable with that type of visitation within ... and yet went with it ...
it was like my heart was guiding me ... that this would have been beneficial for me ...
and it was ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote