View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 12:23 AM   #75
conec
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: call for indigo children

I feel like an indigo too. very similar story to mine, messy childhood, questioning everything, started to be interested in occult from, well, since i can remember having thoughts.
I always felt like I was being watched.
I feel like I have spent my entire life preparing for some kind of a mission even though I never really knew what it was but I knew I had to learn because I would need it when I got older.
I think my job is to not judge, make people feel safe and ok to be themselves, challenge beliefs, teach, ask why. stay calm. As I get older i feel like I will have to be very strong.
Whether this is being indigo I dont know.

I am a total empath, I couldnt deal with it most of my life, is scary to feel the sadness and desperation of a complete stranger, an adult, when your only a kid, hard to understand. i grew wise fast, I felt adult feelings.
I cant pretend, ever. I hate small talk with a passion. I affect others moods, I cant meet my friends if I'm ****** off because they will become ****** off too, as Lock n Load was saying. I can see energy splashing around.
My life is lived through vibes and learning.
I cant stand being in a full room, nothing gets past me, its highly overstimulating. I end up needing a lot of time to recharge.
Not good with unnecessary noises, lights, smells, hot n cold, bad food.
Oh ya I forgot to add, just because it was mentioned before, I'm 29 and I look about 16, I get asked for ID still, I'm tiny and people always call me an elf, i do my elf movements and i freak people out because they say it looks too real.

But what really makes me feel like an indigo is I feel like I have to fight, clear the way, break down old beliefs, fight for the freedom of out spirits.

There you go, hope I didnt bore anyone to tears, cliche s*** but thats it!

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 12:48 PM.
conec is offline   Reply With Quote