View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 05:42 PM   #64
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: call for indigo children

My late twenties was also a time where I just "let it go". Interesting. I picked it back up again around 31 and have been back on the path since except for a period of about 6 months where I got very caught up in politics and fear. I feel that was part of my journey, though, and helped realize in the end there is nothing to fear. I came out of that more whole than ever.

I also don't think the indigo label is something that feeds the ego necessarily- I'm sure it can for those who aren't on a path of personal development but those same people will either grow or lose what they have. I appreciate this thread for other reasons- mainly that it connects a group of people who have struggled a great deal in life and especially as a child being so different. I don't see it as being any different than any other "support" thread for a group of people who have gone through a difficult time and are trying to better themselves. Connecting with others who have been through similar ordeals is very powerful when you've been ostracized on so many levels in your life. It's like anyone who knows all the messed up things going on and trying to tell others and they don't believe you, laugh at you, roll their eyes...that's the lifestory from early childhood of many indigos. Kwim?

So guys...what was your first "unusual" experience you can recall?

I remember as a small child- I don't know the exact age but it was before my brother was born and I was 4 then so before then- and this went on FOREVER was what I would see at night. I'd lay in my bed and the whole room would start filling with swirling dots of energy. Different colors, a lot of red. They would move in sync and form patterns briefly then disperse again. They were saying things in my head but I can't for the life of me remember what that was. I remember being scared sometimes (when they moved really fast) but usually not at all. I never called my parents because I enjoyed watching them and didn't want them to go away even if they were a bit freaky at times. I knew that after my parents cut off my light and went to bed that they would come. They were not like lights, though. They looked "solid". Almost like little bb's you'd use in a pellet gun. And the colors were dark, didn't exactly "glow" but could be easily seen. Hard to explain.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote