View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 07:26 PM   #5
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ever closed your eyes and suddenly seen a vision or image?

Its happened me twice now.

Once i had a vision of a massive planet (or something large and round) in the sky, it would take me a while to explain it so i'll just explain the other one instead.

Without giving away too much detail in case the eyes have walls ;

I was looking for my soulmate ( i hear the sex is great) and i was seeing a girl at the time who i was fond of but i just didnt feel any kind of connection with her. So i was sitting on my bed with my pendulum asking it a few questions, then i asked it about her and if she was the person i was looking for. My pendulum just stopped dead and i just thought wtf!

So then i felt extremely tired and i decided to forget about the pendulum and just lie down for a bit. I was lying down for about 2 minutes and all of a sudden everything started to go white (as if i was loosing conciousness) and boom i was sitting down on a couch with the pendulum in my hand. I asked it the question again and it gave a profound no! Just as i realised "deal or no deal" was on the telly (sweet!) i started to 'loose conciousness' again. And then boom, i lost conciousness and snapped straight back into reality!

Sure enough she wasnt the girl for me but she served her purpose (another story altogether)

Very cool.

Life is like a box of chocolates, you dont know where your gonna find the nuts.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote