View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 01:44 PM   #18
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Walter Cronkite's death is a time marker

not a whole lot surprises me these days ...
northern sanctuary ... i read your post ... raging wind blackfoot's article with interest ... perked my ears enough i had to write ...

there have been times when i found myself taking people to a cabin ... one with newspapers with headlines of people passing on them ... these people were theirselves passing from one dimension to another ... it was/is ... a stopping place ... a place of record prior to continuing on a different adventure ... some did not know how to find the cabin ... i assisted ... as i still do ...

in december of last year ... i came to know that many individuals in this world's limelight ... will come to pass this year ... 2009 ... and that some will even be a shock to most ... but that it must be ... i wrote this to my friend at the time ...

last summer ... whilst gardening ... i was spoken to ... by a native chief ... one that had already physically passed from this earth ...
that conveyance went on for quite some time and to keep the story short ... he spoke of the flood to come ... mother nature will cry as there will be much devestation ... but that she already knows ... will try to keep it at minimal ... but knows it will be regardless ...
that it will cause great lands to part ... the power of the water tremendous ... the people and the landscape will experience anguish ...

and the wind as it blew around and through me that afternoon as i experienced and received this ... brought with it the vision of the massive waters ... uprooting large trees and everything in its way ... i knew no other details ...

when the winds finally calmed that day ... and the clouds parted and made way for the sun once more ... i cried ... cried for the people ... cried for the earth ... cried because i knew it will be ...

so i read raging wind blackfoot's words with interest ... so much syncing to what i know and have experienced ...

333 days ... interesting ...

effortless is it to know things of what will be as we are all connected ...
as soon as we come to know this ... that we are not separate ... the knowingness also flows ...

we are headed in a very different way of living ...
truly amazing ...
truly who we really are ...

enuff said ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote