Thread: Sychophancy
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 04:17 PM   #31
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sychophancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
how in the world can you be leading light warriors when you are continuously so negative..

You should be on here saying WOW you should see what we are doing... This game is going to be incredible...

Gee I wish a few of the enlightened ones would come share some of their wisdom...

instead of "awww, sorry to see this miserable ship sinking before you die let me know so I can toss you a piece of wood that hopefully will float..."

Cheer up, you're only 22 and have been given the chance on an incredible project...

show us a little of your character...

Did you ever consider that I would love to help create video games, I've played enough of them to know what is cool.

Get off these depressing topics and start a new thread telling us what you are doing and not letting us think it is a bunch of people standing around holding candles saying... ummmmmmmmmm

Yeah, I see that I get emotional around these topics, but that is due to so much that have happened over the last months.

I am leaving this forum as soon as the avalon2 transfer is complete,
sorry about negative energy, I get infected by it around here, and that has nothing to do with the members them self.

I will not participate in any more of these topics from now.
(except perhaps one discussion that needs to be finished)

Updates on PLW development happens at PLW btw.

All the best,

Tommy
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote