View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 07:06 PM   #2
Lairenia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is all this drama? Please behave.

Wood, I think you have a good idea. I 've been looking at this forum for a long time, and finally joined, and still held my peace until I could learn more about who the players were and how I might productively conduct myself in this particular patch.

Well, I have to say that I've never heard so much fussing in all my life. I am an old lady, to be sure. I don't know about cyber-anythings, but I sure do know when people are blowing air instead of doing something. What happens on this forum is up to Bill, for better or worse, and until he gets around to telling folks about it there's not a thing anybody else can do. Except fuss.

If Bill (and Kerry) are right, all hell is about to bust loose on this planet. Is anybody storing food? (I know, it's probably "off topic," but I sure can't tell what is [U]on[U] topic here lately!) Is anybody signing off their computer and fixing to survive this mess? I like a good talk as well as the next person, but here I have six souls who depend upon me to lead them past the people and events who want to kill them. This family isn't going to make it if they sit around arguing with each other, or wrangling about which philosophy or outcome is "right."

Good Heavens! Just this morning my late-twenty-something son was mourning about his life not going the way he expected it to. Now, I'm sick with the flu, my husband hasn't stopped coughing for two weeks, we have to fix the roof after two feet of snow hit it last month, I've got to figure out how to get just enough cash into the local bankster building to cover this month's bills, and the tractor is spitting oil. So, I didn't have much more patience with folks whining about what they don't have. I told him to get over himself and thank the Creator that we have painfully acquired a store of food, and haven't been foreclosed on yet (though they may try, and I haven't held a shotgun in quite a few years). We have some land, and family, and water, and two Healers living right here in the house. Close a cut just by putting their hands on it!

I asked that boy just what he thought survival was all about. I believe in coming to Earth School to follow a path that we each set out, and I believe in a bunch of things, but I have to believe in survival first or it's all academic. I'll be watching the action from Home, and sitting in the cheering section instead of having my boots on the ground helping this planet and its people evolve and move toward the Light.

I guess this is a pretty poor introduction of myself to you good people, and I apologize. I usually have better manners than this. I just honestly think that time presses, and using up energy arguing and speculating seems a terrible waste, what with all the souls that will need support, and all that needs doing. Comes from being old and living in farm country, I guess. I talk to my Spirit Guides, and some other folks who don't (currently) have bodies. I listen to their advice, and heed most of it, and am thankful for it all.

But, in the end, I'm responsible for me, and I'm the leader of a family that incarnated together for a reason, and there's business to be done to make sure that we are at least able to survive try and help others when they're scared and hurt and hungry and anxious to learn. I reckon that a lot of you have more to teach than I do. I hope you are putting yourselves in a position to be able to.

Might be something to work on while we wait for Bill to deal with Avalon's issues.

I'm sure I offended somebody or other, and I apologize. If I get sent off to that mist place, I won't be lonely anyhow, and it might be a while 'till I notice, because I have to get the canning jars in from the garage.
Lairenia is offline   Reply With Quote