View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 02:34 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Official Share Your Lucid Dreams Thread

I had an intuitive flash that it would be helpful for people to share their lucid dreams in one place. This way we can observe the symbolic messages that come to people in their sleep and watch for trends. We can also help each other with ideas for how to decode the symbolic messages given to us while in this state of consciousness.

I will go first,

I was with a friend, however I can not remember who it was. We where using some sort of translocation technology to travel from one planet to another. There was nothing in the dream about the details of how this worked. Anyway the part that is still crisp in my mind 4 days later.

At the end of the dream my friend and I where looking around at the kinds of things that where different on this world. I was walking through a parking garage at some sort of mall. All of the cars in the parking garage looked like slightly ugly Honda Civics. When I say slightly ugly, I mean that the roof line was strange and bulging on all of them.

I looked at my friend and said to him, look they only have Hondas on this world. Then my buddy tells me that he wants to buy a new pair of shoes. We then walk over to a Pay Less shoe store. Before entering the store it very quickly becomes night time.

I am looking up at the sky and notice that the moon there looks slightly different than the moon does on Earth. I go to my backpack to get my camera because I really want a picture of this to show my friends on Earth where I have been.

Then suddenly the clouds that where next to this moon move away to reveal a second more copper colored moon that is larger as if it is closer to the planet. As I am in a panic to get the camera out of its case the dream ends and I wake up.

My interpretation is that the first moon represents a female energy that I am familiar with. Then the second moon represents a new female energy that is new to me.

Don't be shy folks, lets here those dreams. Our higher selves want to convey messages to us symbolically every night. Lets allow these messages to benefit the many.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote